What Kind of Sexy Girl Are You?  

Posted by: Unknown in , , , ,

Another random quiz I got from blogthings and it's quite fun.

here's my result:

"You're funny, quirky, cute, and sassy.
Guys always have a great time with you, and that alone is sexy.
You've got an upbeat, optimistic spirit that totally shines through.
Any guy would be crazy to turn you down!
"

I have to agree a bit from this, I am quite funny and sassy but I have to disapprove with the "optimistic spirit" that came out since I'm pretty pessimistic myself and I intend to pity myself whenever I have problems. I'm like Ji-hyun Jun from the My Sassy girl Korean movie. Her personality as a sassy type of girl and loves to do extraordinary things with her own interest is just my way but unfortunately, I'm not pretty like her though.

How bout you? What Kind of Sexy Girl Are You?
Click here to find out.

This entry was posted on 2:22 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment