Can love last forever?  

Posted by: Unknown in , ,

I wonder if that really happens. Some love really last long enough but not enough to reach forever, a love that last until you grow with white hair and dies because of getting old. I know that a love like this still exist up until now, but how many? It’s quite rare to find love that is true and pure nowadays. Love has been covered by lust which most people mistook that love was there but all there is was only “lust” that made an illusion of love.

It’s quite sad to know that this world have made a very big change and made a lot of complication that’s quite troublesome. I have been longing for a true love; I thought I have found it but it slipped away, not knowing it only stayed in me for a while just to wait for its true heart to capture. I was deceived and betrayed with that “pretentious love” yet I fell for it and it seems like the love that remained in myself never turned into “hate.” For what that person did to me, a person could’ve slapped his face and hate him for what he did, but not me… and I have no idea why I just couldn’t.

I was wondering… Does this love of mine for him will last forever? Will I ever find a love that its intention is really to capture my heart?

How about you? Do you believe in forever?

This entry was posted on 10:12 PM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment