Does unconditional love exists?  

Posted by: Unknown in ,

I’m the type of person who always daydreams and sets the mind on top of the world to view things differently. Sometimes, I thought to myself, if God have unconditional love for us, does people have that too?

I was looking for people who have it and I found a person that is quite near to that unconditional love – a mother or father’s love. Yes, I somehow manage to see that this “unconditional love” exists in our parents especially in our mother. As a child of my own parents, I have always been a spoiled brat and nonetheless I am not that of a good child. I always want to go things on my way, it’s always “give me what I want right now” and “I do what I want so don’t mind my own business.” Fortunately, I somehow changed that kind of attitude when I was still young but sometimes that “old self” of mine seems to appear in me.

I have done a lot of bad things that disappointed my parents so much, I made my mother cried, I made my mother slapped me on the face once, I made my father cursed me and created hatred on his heart. Yet, despite of all those pain and mistakes that I have made, still they continue to live with me, took care of me and love me. I can’t say that nothing has changed but still, I am lucky enough to have such parents. Though I cannot say that I have a perfect family and the perfect love that they give, but I know, deep from their hearts that there’s a light there that symbolizes their love for us, their children.

How about you? Have you found your “unconditional love”?

This entry was posted on 9:54 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment