What Do People Think Of Your Face?  

Posted by: Unknown in

Just tried another quiz since I really can't sleep, it's almost 5:00 AM so I guess this will be my last post, I need to go to sleep since I still have to attend my class later around 1:00 PM. So this is the result of my quiz

Your Face Says You're Energetic

At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced.
Overall, your true self is reserved and logical.
With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react.
In love, you seem mysterious and interesting.
In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless.


I don't really know about me looking energetic. But in some aspect, it is somewhat agreeable about the love part and stressful situation. I might be sometimes really mysterious when it comes to love but I don't know about the word "interesting" there. Stressful situations would really gloom my day, I'm quite a pessimistic person so I might frown all day when I'm stressed out. Not that bad for a result though.

What Do People Think Of Your Face?
Click here to find out.

credits to Blog Things

This entry was posted on 12:54 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment