What rose represents your love?  

Posted by: Unknown in , ,

Purple Rose

For you, love is all about chemistry and attraction. You totally believe in love at first sight. If a relationship is right, you know it from the start. You're often sure of your feelings. And you're not afraid to express them.


This was the result of my quiz which is “What Rose Represents Your Love?” I’m not sure if I agree with my results but I do seem to agree with the last part which talks about me being often sure with my feelings and I’m not afraid to express them. It’s half true though, I’m not someone who’s that bluntly honest with their feelings, sometimes I’m afraid of expressing it as well, especially when things are a bit complicated for both parties but I do admit that when I’m at ease at expressing it to someone with confirmed feelings, I am really passionate with it. About the love at first sight thing, I don’t really think I totally believe with that case, I may admire him first depends on the physical appearance but not to the extent that I’d fell in love with him right away. About the chemistry and attraction when it comes to love, well, it really does count. So I guess, the result isn’t that way off from what it reflects about me at all.

How about you?
What rose represents your love?
Click here to find out.

Credits to Blog Things.

This entry was posted on 10:07 AM and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment